Protect your gear with an Ampfibian Caravan Surge Protector
Most caravan insurance policies, camp ground cover and product warranties specifically exclude damage from power surges. And while your caravan’s residual current device (RCD) and circuit breakers protect from electrocution or overloads, they don’t provide surge protection.
Power surges damage electronic equipment and are caused by distant lightning strikes, power outages and generators running out of fuel. The best insurance you can take wherever you go is an Ampfibian Caravan Surge Protector.
Showing all 4 results
or 4 payments of $57.25 with Afterpay
- Overloads and fire risk
- Power surges and damage to costly gear
- 1. RV-PLUS 15A to 10A power adaptor
- 2. S1000DX surge protector kit
- 3. X2 connector protector
- 1. Ampfibian heavy duty carry bag
- 2. Ampfibian wine cooler + 2 stubby holders
or 4 payments of $22.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $15.00 with Afterpay